|SASANKASANA (HARE POSE)|
- Sit in Vajrasana .
- Slowly raise your arms over the head while exhaling slowly bend forward .
- Stretch the palms on the floor with abdomen pressing against the thighs .
- Then bring the face downwards and touch the floor with the fore head without raising the buttocks .
- Breathing should be slow and then come back to the normal position .
- Repeat this for 5 to 6 times .
Benefits of this asana:
- This asana will improve digestion and excellent asana for digestive problems .
- It tones up the spinal nerves .
- It helps to relieve the arthritic pain .
- It helps to strengthen the legs ,thighs get strength and become supple .